Job Id: 20200814004
Job Role: Cloud Migration Specialist
Experience: 4+ Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Jobs Vacancies in Hyderabad Hiring For Cloud Migration Specialist in August 2020:
· Employ customer facing skills to represent AWS well within the customer’s environment and drive discussions with technical and business teams.
· As a key member of the team, ensure success in designing, building and migrating applications, software, and services on the AWS platform
· Participate in architectural discussions and design exercises to create large scale solutions built on AWS and also be part of the development lifecycle.
· Identity workarounds for specific issues and corner scenarios observed during migration
· Automate solutions for repeatable problems
· Develop test plan and testcases to demonstrate application/database readiness post migration
· Work closely with application teams to ensure business functionality and SLAs are met
· Consult for optimal design of database environments, analyzing complex distributed production deployments, and making recommendations to optimize performance
· Develop innovative solutions to complex business and technology problems
· Educate customers on the value proposition of AWS and AWS services
· Partner with the sales team to design solutions for customers that drive AWS adoption and revenue
· Conduct technical sessions for internal teams, partners and customers
· 12+ years of experience in a technical position.
· 4+ years on any Cloud Platform (AWS, Azure, Google etc).
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
· Strong programming skills in Java and/or Python.
· Strong hands-on experience in integrating multiple databases like Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL etc.
· Deep hands-on experience in the design, development and deployment of business software at scale.
· Customer facing skills to represent AWS well within the customer’s environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation
· Leading/Involved in highly-available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale software applications.
· Experience in performance optimization techniques.
· High end Troubleshooting and Communication skills.
· Proven experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
· Implementing experience with primary AWS services (EC2, ELB, RDS, Lambda, API Gateway Route53 & S3).
· AWS Solutions Architect Certified
· Infrastructure automation through DevOps scripting (E.g. shell, Python, Ruby, Powershell, Perl)
· Configuration management using CloudFormation and/or Chef/Puppet
· Experience in database programming like PL/SQL etc.
· Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
· Integration of AWS cloud services with on-premise technologies from Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP etc.
· Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (eg. security, privacy, SOX, HIPAA etc.).
· Extended travel to customer locations may be required to sell and deliver professional services as needed
Apply for Amazon Jobs Vacancies in Hyderabad Hiring For Cloud Migration Specialist in August 2020:
Search in Google with below keywords
Amazon India Jobs
Amazon Careers India
Amazon Recruitment 2020
Amazon Walkins Interviews
Amazon job openings
Amazon job vacancy
apply for Amazon jobs
Amazon jobs for freshers