Job Id: 202104280013
Company: Mott MacDonald
Job Role: River/Senior River Engineer
Experience: 10+ Years
Qualification: B.E in Civil Engineering and MS/M.Tech in Civil/Hydraulic/Water resources Engineering from a recognised University
Job Location: Bangalore, Mumbai
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Mott MacDonald Careers Civil Engineering Job Vacancy for River Engineer in April 2021:
You will join a multidisciplinary team of engineers and technical specialists, supporting the preparation of engineering studies, calculations and outline/detailed civil engineering designs, producing technical and commercial specifications, drawings and schedules for a variety of river diversion and flood mitigation projects.
As such, we are seeking enthusiastic and hard-working Civil and / or Hydraulic Engineers specialising in river engineering who wish to develop their skill sets in both technical and / or commercial management with the anticipation of moving into roles of increasing responsibility. This role will present you with a fantastic opportunity to further develop your technical and managerial skills through your project work.
• B.E in Civil Engineering and MS/M.Tech in Civil/Hydraulic/Water resources Engineering from a recognised University
• Chartered civil engineer or working towards chartership
• Professional experience of river engineering / flood management and / or hydraulic structures
• Understanding of designer’s responsibilities under CDM (UK)
• Experience of working in multidisciplinary teams
• Understanding of AutoCAD Civil3D and experienced in supervising drafters to prepare conceptual and detailed design drawings
• Good report writing and working in team are essential attributes.
• A strong, self-motivated and assertive person capable of working on multiple tasks/projects.
• Well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Flexible to adopt new work /challenge work as per business requirement.
We can offer (subject to Company’s policy):
Agile and safe working environment
Competitive annual leave and sick leaves
Group incentive scheme
Group term life insurance, Workmen’s compensation and Group medical insurance coverage
Short and Long-term Global employment opportunities
Global collaboration and knowledge sharing
Digital Innovation and Transformation