Job Id: 20201029012
Job Role: Senior Engineer – Design REVIT
Experience: Minimum 5+ years related experience in plant and facilities drawing layout
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Not Mentioned
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Kohler Careers Job Vacancies for Civil Engineer in October 2020:
Support the Construction Engineering Management team in creating space plan drawings for Industrial
and Commercial buildings. Maintain the drawings and information in the specified location and follow
the processes set by Kohler.
- Revises and/or redraws existing plant facilities and equipment drawings to show new equipment
installations or relocating of existing equipment and/or MEP utilities.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the basic CAD procedures and techniques specific to Facilities
- Archives finished plant facilities and equipment drawings using Adept, Kohler Co.’s document
management software by Synergis Software. Experience with Adept or comparable software such as
WindChill is preferred.
- Develop general arrangement, assembly and detail drawings of plant facilities and equipment for
industrial and commercial buildings.
- Recommends and carries out modifications to new and existing plant facilities and equipment.
Revises and/or redraws Architectural Plant/office space plan drawings.
Interior design and rendering making and/or revising to meet business senior management requests
back and forth to provide value add for CEM.
- Contact with local design institute and U.S. engineers to keep design and drawings aligned with CEM
standard for new facility project.
- Design and construct and manage documents using Adept document management software
Performs other related duties as assigned working closely with U.S. engineers or Project managers
RELATIONSHIPS AND CONTACTS:
• Direct Report to Manager Engineering
• Dotted Line Report to: Supervisor CAD Services
• Equivalent counterparts of business units
External Business Relationships:
• Contact with local design institutes and U.S. Engineers to keep updated with standards.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture
• Minimum 5+ years related experience in plant and facilities drawing layout
• Must be proficient in Autodesk design software such as AutoCAD, Revit Architecture and Revit MEP
• Experience utilizing 3D Laser Scanned point clouds is preferred.