Job Id: 20201029015
Company: Juniper Constructions Pvt. Ltd
Job Role: Billing and Estimation Engineer
Experience: Min 3-5 Years-only in Industrial Civil Project
Qualification: BE-Civil / Diploma in Civil
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Not Mentioned
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Juniper Constructions Civil Engineer Jobs for Billing and Estimation Engineer in October 2020:
Responsibilities and Duties
· Study and understand tender documents, specifications, GCC and all correspondence before award of contract.
· Inspecting the construction sites & assuring that it is being done in accordance with the plans and specifications.
· Planning, initiating, executing and monitoring projects regarding billing time, cost and quality including technical (engineering).
· Preparing work and variation orders considering the potential impact of the order request on the project’s technical feasibility, schedule and budget.
· Coordinating with client’s & contractor’s with respect to bills, claims, and so on; submitting client bills on monthly basis and ensuring quantity of production of concrete and consumption of other related items.
· Undertaking the material procurement activities for timely delivery of materials for reaching the construction site for the construction purpose as per the detailed micro schedule.
· Working towards the preparing billing schedules & monthly running accounting bills/extra claim bills/work order amendment document in ERP system.
· Organizing & evaluating Bar Bending Schedules (BBS) with respect to drawings plan; ensuring the project undertaken to be accomplished as per the designed drawing plan.
· Managing daily transactions including classifying, computing, posting, verifying and recording client billing data, details and work orders; also updating cash flow & receivable statements.
· Reconciliation of labour contractor billing with actual quantity.
· Work out complete project quantities in line with BOQ update & maintain daily the project history along with Rainfall record.
· Updating line balance work quantities periodically (monthly) reconciliation of RA Bills.