Risk Operations Analyst I
Credit Risk Management Services (CRMS) supports the End-to-End Credit Approval and Documentation process for Citi Commercial Banking. As a CRMS Risk Operations Officer, the key responsibilities would include:
Credit Risk Control, Legal Documentation and Collateral Process Management
Ensure Credit Approvals are in compliance and accordance to Citi Global Credit Policies and applicable local regulations.
Ongoing review and monitoring of customer collateral levels and performing required actions to align credit limits with collateral level.
Review and ensure completeness and adequacy of approvals and documentation prior to limit release.
Monitoring and reporting credit exceptions including but not limited to amount and tenor
Ensure accuracy of critical risk data elements across systems.
Actively contribute to various system / process enhancement projects.
Drive innovations in business processes and technologies by using standard software available within Citi applications
Adopt industry best practices exercises to ensure that CRMS is adequately performing the due diligence checks within Citi
Create utilities for information gathering and sharing, which will enable better business decision-making tools to mitigate risks within the process.
Key stakeholders – Business, Credit, Risk
Req Qualifications: Skills Required:
• CA / MBA preferred with 1 year experience. Freshers can also apply
• Proficient in MS Office – (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Basic knowledge of Companies Act, Partnership Act and other such legislations
• Basic knowledge of credit and banking products
• Basic knowledge of risk management concepts
Apart from the above, the candidate would ideally require –
• Strong organizational skills, including ability to work independently, multitasking, prioritize workload, demonstrate attention to detail and meet deadlines
• Highly proficient written and verbal communication skills, including ability to communicate concisely, removing uncertainty and ability to coordinate within teams across businesses.
• Strong interpersonal skills, including ability to work as a team player and a willingness to take initiative and expand responsibilities rapidly
• Ability to work as a team to meet stringent deadlines and deliver on complex projects when required
Apply for the Job