Job Id: 20210420004
Job Role: Associate Finance Controller
Experience: 2-7 Years
Qualification: Post Graduation in Finance or Chartered Accountant.
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Best in Industry
Job Description MAERSK Careers Chartered Accountant Job Vacancy for Finance Controller in April 2021:
1.Perform month end accounting and reporting activities complying with IFRS, using SAP, BW, OneStream, MS Excel and other process specific tools.
2.Pass journal entries for monthly basis for timely book close related to accruals and provisions
3.Review, validate and update the accounting records, reporting and ensure those are compliant with the IFRS requirements.
4.Perform Balance Sheet reconciliation and ensure that liabilities are cleared on time & no aged open items beyond SLA.
5.To ensure that adequate visibility of all items in the P&L and Balance Sheet is provided to all stakeholders and deliver necessary management reports.
6.Coordination with internal and external auditors, as required.
7.Ensure Internal controls are in place.
8.Suggest recommendations for development and implement changes to processes and systems
We are looking for
1) Financial educational background as Post Graduation in Finance or Chartered Accountant.
2) Minimum 2 – 7 years of experience within accounting and reporting area, preferably in finalization of reporting and FP&A.
3) Good understanding of IFRS.
4) Preparation of Financial Statement of mid or high segment is an added advantage
5) Proactive, Self-motivated and continuously looks for opportunities to improve financial reporting and processes by exploring new approaches and ideas
6) Excellent analytical and structured working method
7) High competency in written and verbal English
8) Adapts easily to a fast changing environment and ability to handle phases with high workload and unplanned activities.
9) Team player – works together with others to achieve results and fosters teamwork.