Job Id: 20210207041
Company: iValue Systech Pvt Ltd.
Job Role: Network Engineer L2
Experience: Min. 2 years of experience in Campus IT and Infrastructure, Total 3-5 years Of Experience required
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Job Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description iValue Systech CCNA Job Vacancy for Network Engineer in February 2021:
We are looking for a Level 2 Network Engineer for our client site who will Take ownership of issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution, Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve system issues and Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
· To manage IT Infra 250+ system
· Need to maintain and control computer networks and related computing environments together with structures software, programs software, hardware, and configurations
· Manage System level configuration and Installation of Router, Firewall, Switch and Knowledge of VPN, Load Balancer
· Co-ordination with end users.
· Network related problem and provide remedies
· Frequently network monitoring, testing and root analyses
· HTTP/HTTPS, reverse proxy, SSL offload configurations. OSI Routing.
· Implementation of security tool, policies and procedure with team
· Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
· Broad knowledge of networking and network equipment/operating systems with detailed experience with CISCO, Load balancer, Routing, Switching.
· Implementation of security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the security team.
Professional Expertise and skills:
· Proven Min. 03 Years of experience as a Network Engineer
· strong technical experience with Certified on CCNP/CCNA
· Should have a sound knowledge on ITIL process
· Experience in Ticket management tool
· Knowledge of Campus Area Network
· Broad knowledge of networking and network equipment (Sophos, Fortinet, CISCO)/ operating system with detail experience
· Knowledge of LAN, WAN, NET
· Pro-active, Team work co-ordination and quick support
· Knowledge of routing and switching
· Basic Operation system knowledge like Linux, windows
· Excellent verbal and writing communication in English.
· Opportunity to work with best campus and IT infrastructure
· Great work culture
· Paid Leaves
· Other Benefits
Apply for iValue Systech CCNA Job Vacancy for Network Engineer in February 2021:
To apply, contact HR: 9924099700 to schedule an Interview