Credit Manager-HOUSING FINANCE-Credit
· Looking after credit underwriting of SENP / SEP cases – by having deep understanding of applicants financials and business background post visiting customer.
· Delinquency monitoring for underwritten cases during the infant stage so as to keep delinquency to almost Nil levels.
· Managing the credit quality of underwritten cases. Having sound knowledge of present economic indicators as well as updates in mortgage industry.
· Maintaining decent productivity levels of processing.
· Being a team player while assisting the team in implementing HO & local policies at ground level.
· Handling of CPAs and mentoring them to extract quality in their output. Monitoring their productivity levels.
· CA /MBA done from well-known Institute.
· Min 2 – 4 years of experience in mortgage with bank or NBFC.
· Having above exposure in SENP segment (non Salaried segment).
Apply for the Job