Job Id: 20210310015
Company: Australia and New Zealand Banking Group (ANZ)
Job Role: CA Fresher/ CA Underwriter
Experience: 0-5 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Upto 13.0 LPA
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description ANZ Walkins in Bangalore for CA Freshers & Experienced in March 2021:
• Apply lending/credit policy, product and Mortgage Insurance guidelines, and a high level of judgement, in assessing applicants credit worthiness.
• Adhere to Group Credit Policy and Code of Banking Practice with the objective of maximising revenue and minimising risk.
• Research customer requests by gathering all relevant information/data, ensuring all available avenues and sources of information are investigated.
• Exercise thorough credit worthiness assessment and sound decision-making.
• Change management and delivery of desired strategic outcome. Ensure the process is followed to meet audit and risk compliance.
• Ensure timely and accurate processing of work for both internal and external customers in line with expectations and within the agreed criteria set out in Service Level Agreements and established policies.
• Ensure the required productivity targets are met on a daily basis for Home Loan Assessment vertical.
The below rules need to be followed when at ANZ Campus:
• Candidates will be allowed only if they have not visited Kerala and Maharashtra in the past 14 days (after 26 Feb). Honest declaration is required for the safety of others.
• Candidates will be subjected to temperature check and all HSW requirements
• Face mask is mandatory for all candidates when at the ANZ campus
• Staggering approach with 10 candidates per hour viz., 8am, 9am, 10am, 11am and 12pm
• Candidates will take up the assessment and those who qualify will stay back for further process
• Reception area will be used for making candidates wait (with social distancing)
• Hiring managers will conduct interviews in interview cubicles – glass partitions to be created between the interviewers and the candidate attending the interview
NOTE: please carry 2 copies of your resume, a note pad & a pen.
Apply for ANZ Walkins in Bangalore for CA Freshers & Experienced in March 2021:
Walkin Date: 13th March 2021
Walkin Time: 8.00 AM – 3.00 PM
ANZ – Eucalyptus,
Manyata Embassy Business Park Special Economic Zone,
Outer Ring Road Rachenahalli &, Nagavara Village, Hobli,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560045
Contact – Pragati ( 9886260655 )
Note: Call to the above number before walkin to the venue