Deputy Manager – Investments
JOB SUMMARY: 1) Managing cash which includes projections for the day, and the status at the end of day of investment activities.
2) Settlement of SLR and Non-SLR deals, Money market deals like Reverse Repo and mutual Fund, and the bidding and auctioning process of Investment functions
3) Should be aware and well versed with Equities and special equity deals like IPO, FPO, QIP, Buybacks, articulation in Fixed deposit placement.
4) The incumbent should be knowledgeable enough the operate CBRICS(NSCCL), FTRAC, NSDL Platforms both for debt and equity deals.
5) Finally an aptitude to learn as and when trading on new securities start or a new process is introduced in the investment functions.
6) Communication is an important skill in the function where upon the incumbent needs to manoeuvre his/hers skills to that extent so as to succeed in completion of the day to day activities with a positive outcome keeping in mind the basics of the company’s ideologies
KEY COMPETENCIES/SKILLS REQUIRED
· Result Orientation
· Analytical Ability
· Cross functional alignment and collaboration
· Customer centricity
· Maturity to manage a large team
· Ability to influence and impact
· Sharp articulation of ideas
· Coaching and Mentoring skills
Desired qualification and experience:
Post Graduate (Financial Studies)/C.A./MBA (Finance), Minimum experience of 2 years and Maximum up to 5 years in Investment related activities, especially investible cash management and settlement activities i.e. from a treasury or a Back Office perspective.
Apply for the Job