Job Id: 20210502005
Company: Wells Fargo
Job Role: Business Support Consultant 2
Experience: 3-5 Years
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Wells Fargo Careers Interviews in Chennai for Business Support Consultant in May 2021:
Primary (what she/he does 80% of the time)
•Responsible for creating and managing the vendor engagement profile in TRIMS. Ensure all the data fields in TRIMS are updated with accurate information.
•Update/Review IRQ and Profile periodically
•Initiate applicable risk assessments like Information security, BCP, TPHS, TPAA,VVA, Background check, OFAC and exit strategy etc. to the respective teams in Enterprise for completion.
•Perform QA Reviews on TRIMS records and other TPSP policy requirements
•Responsible for tracking and notifying the TPSP’s on vulnerabilities identified
•Provide process improvement suggestions to efficiently manage the third part risk program.
•Track and Monitor 3PSP Spending and Volumes
•Identify key SLA’s for the TPSP Engagement
•Ensure timely tracking of vendor alerts reported from Google Alerts and Acara for moderate and high risk TPSP’s
•Ensure Data anomalies identified by QA team are addressed on time.
•Perform adhoc tasks/projects assigned by the US team
Secondary (what she/he does 20% of the time)
•Liaise with ORO’s, ISO, BCP, AB&C team, Enterprise Architecture, Enterprise Patching program teams and Tech managers in completing the Inherent risk questionnaire, the risk assessments and applicable risk acceptance instructions.
Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team within the SCM Group and with line of business associates and other support partners
•Good interpersonal and communication skills and experience in articulation of risks both verbally and in writing to various levels of staff and management
Market Skills and Certifications
• 3-5 years of overall experience with a minimum of 2+ years’ experience in Operational Risk/Supply chain movement/Vendor Management etc.
• University degree in Business or related discipline (15+years of Professional Education)
• Good understanding of 3rd Party Risk Management Concepts, Policies and Procedures
• Ability to demonstrate strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and adherence to strict deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Ability to effectively multi-task and successfully work on several 3PSP projects at the same time.
• Proficiency in understanding of banking systems and software’s
• Strong in analysis, decision-making and problem solving skill
• High Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Experience of more than 5 years in Banking and Finance domain.
• Knowledge in supply chain management.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Fluency in English