Job Id: 20200811002
Job Role: Business Analyst
Experience: 3+ Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Careers Recruitment Job Openings in Hyderabad Hiring For Business Analyst in August 2020:
As a Business Intelligence Engineer you will be working in one of the world’s largest and most complex data warehouse environments. You are expected being passionate about working with huge data sets and be someone who loves to bring datasets together to create dashboards and answer business questions. You are required to have deep expertise in creation and management of datasets. You will build data analytical solutions that will address increasingly complex business questions. You should be expert at implementing and operating stable, scalable data flow solutions from production systems into end-user facing applications/reports. These solutions will be fault tolerant, self-healing and adaptive.
You will be working on developing solutions that provide some of the unique challenges of space, size and speed. You will implement data analytics using cutting edge analytics patterns and technologies that are inclusive of but not limited to various AWS Offerings –Redshift, S3 and RDS. You will work with partner teams to create dashboards for our customers. You are required to be detail-oriented and must have an aptitude for solving unstructured problems, and working in a self-directed environment, own tasks and drive them to completion.
You are required to have excellent business and communication skills to be able to work with business owners to develop and define key business questions and to build data sets that answer those questions. You will own customer relationship about data and execute tasks that are manifestations of such ownership, like ensuring high data availability, low latency, documenting data details and transformations and handling user notifications and training.
· 3+ years developing end-to-end Business Intelligence solutions: ETL and reporting;
· 3+ years in relational database concepts with a solid knowledge of SQL, OLAP, Big Data technologies;
· Experience in working with business customers to drive requirements analysis;
· Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills;
· Exposure to large databases, BI applications, data quality and performance tuning;
· Excellent written and spoken communication skill in English.
· Experience with Big Data solutions: S3, Redshift or other frameworks;
· Experience partnering with business owners directly to understand their requirements and provide data which can help them observe patterns and spot anomalies;
· Experience with tableau/power BI to develop dashboards;
· Practical Knowledge of Linux or Unix shell scripting;
· Experience with coding languages like Python/Java/Shell;
· Experience in processing large volume of data.
Apply for Amazon Careers Recruitment Job Openings in Hyderabad Hiring For Business Analyst in August 2020:
Search in Google with below keywords
Amazon India Jobs
Amazon Careers India
Amazon Recruitment 2020
Amazon Walkins Interviews
Amazon job openings
Amazon job vacancy
apply for Amazon jobs
Amazon jobs for freshers