Job Id: 20210423014
Job Role: Analyst AP
Experience: 2-4 Years
Qualification: B.com (Accounts, Corporate, Honors), ,BA (Corporate Secretaryship), M.com, MBA in finance
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description FLSmidth Careers Bcom / Mcom / MBA Finance Jobs in Chennai for Analyst Role in April 2021:
1) Indexing, Processing of PO, NON PO , Credit Notes, Invoice into ERP (Oracle/Epicor) within the stipulated time
2) update trackers and KPIs related to processing on a daily basis.
3) Respond to Query and clarification Emails from Local finance, buyers and internal queries from FSS on daily basis.
4) timely Response to Queries from Top desk and ensure the SLA is not breached
5) Proactively resolve queries in PO and non-po invoice by communicating with buyers , approvers and suppliers
6) Updating of Process documentation
7) Achieving the target KPI and SLA.
8) Back up for some of the activities
9) supporting Audit
10) Ensuring that all processes are performed as per the Group Polices, procedures and Guidelines
What you Bring:
1) Graduation related to finance and accounts which provides skills to understand financial processes. i.e. B.com (Accounts, Corporate, Honors), ,BA (Corporate Secretaryship), M.com, MBA in finance
2) 2-4 years of experience in Accounts Payable department
3) Strong accounting knowledge.
4) Team player & strong work ethics and integrity.
5) Good written and verbal communication skills.
6) Preferably experience in working with international colleagues.
7) Basic knowledge of Microsoft Tools ( Office, Lync, Outlook).