Tele Caller -customer Retention (Freshers/Experienced)
Roles and Responsibilities
Purpose of the Role
To ensure collection efficiency, contributing to company’s overall growth.
1. Responsible to call customer and remind for payment.
2. Responsible to act as a bridge between field executives and team leaders
3. Responsible for constantly follow up Arrears payment
4. Work consistently to rectify billing error
5. Responsible for Analysis and feedback of unpaid accounts
6. Follow up for reactivation of inactive accounts.
7. Retaining the customers.
Key Result Areas
To contribute towards company’s profitability by ensuring 100% collection both in terms of customer and
value resulting to a sustained business with desired customer satisfaction.
Required Candidate profile
Should have PUC or equivalent and above
Should have minimum of 0 – 6 years of relevant work experience in Voice process
Should have experience in Tele calling, Customer Care or taking calls – Outbound & Inbound. (Voice process)
Should have experience handling MIS or strong experience with MS excel, MS word
Should possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Experience: 0-5 Years
Walkin Date: 3 September 2021 – 9 September 2021,
Walkin Time: 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
1st FLOOR,GOLDEN HEIGHTS,59TH C CROSS,
4TH M BLOCK,RAJAJI NAGAR,
Note: Call to the company before walkin to the venue