Job Id: 20201012017
Company: Axis Bank
Job Role: Virtual Acquisition Manager-Domestic
Experience: 2-5 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Description Axis Bank Recruitment Job Vacancies for Virtual Acquisition Manager in October 2020:
The Virtual Acquisition Manager (VAM) uses business acumen, operational knowledge and impactful client interactions to identify and deliver the right product solution to prospective customers and explore other cross-sell opportunities to them. The Virtual Acquisition Manager (VAM) needs to be proficient in the core NTB liability product being offered and possess working knowledge of Retail Asset products, Banking operations, Investment options and Card products
· Manage the liability product acquisition thru leads from digital channel and propensity bases, delivering our prospective liability clients a superior customer experience. Acting as a single point of contact till the customer is on boarded.
· Achieve the monthly assigned business targets through effective conversion ratio, right product mix, defined average sourcing value and cross-sales generating fee income across investment, assets and cards.
· Effectively utilize all applications, tools, and databases used to process transparent end to-end client support. Proficient with systems related to Banking transactions and services
· Strictly adhere to the internal control policies and ensure that the organization’s activities are carried out in accordance with the set guidelines
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
· Graduate or Post graduate from a recognized institution.
· 2- 5 years relevant role/ BFSI sector.
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
· Proficiency in systems related to Banking transactions and services.
· Good communication skills in both English and local language.
· Excellent lead generation and conversion skill.
· Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
· Ability to successfully work as a part of a team.
· High sales orientation to meet the sales targets consistently.
· Teamwork, verbal and written excellence, resilience and highly motivated for developing a new department.