Job Id: 20200823007
Company: Axis Bank
Job Role: Virtual relationship manager
Experience: 2-5 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Axis Bank Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancies in Hyderabad Hiring for Virtual Relationship Manager in August 2020:
About the Role:
Virtual relationship managers act as the single point of contact for customer’s banking requirements are responsible for the cross selling (assets) business of the bank by exploring business opportunities from existing customers of the Bank. The Virtual RM is situated in the Outbound Contact Centre and is responsible for selling loan products and services to customers based on their needs through remote digital media viz. phone call, email. They are also responsible for ensuring extremely efficient servicing of requests to create a superior customer experience
· Ensure achievement of the set target of revenue (IPG and other cross sell) from the mapped set of customers associated to them
· Provide premium customer service delivery to their mapped NRI portfolio.
· Responsible for CASA deepening, NTB lead generation and for providing assistance in NDIAS services
· Responsible for up selling, cross- selling, providing regular market information and updates to the customers
· Manage the NRI portfolio through client outreach and continuous monitoring of client relationship including product, portfolio and banking needs.
· Achieve the monthly assigned revenue targets through effective cross- sales generating Fee income across Investment, Assets, Cards and Liability products.
· Effectively utilize all applications, tools, and databases used to process transparent end to- end client support.
· Strictly adhere to internal control policies and ensure that the organization’s activities are carried out in accordance with all regulatory, legal, and governmental regulations
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
· Graduate or Post graduate from a recognized institution.
· 2- 5 years relevant role/ BFSI sector.
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
· Proficiency in systems related to Banking transactions and services.
· Good communication skills in both English and local language.
· Excellent lead generation and conversion skill.
· Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
· Ability to successfully work as a part of a team.
· High sales orientation to meet the sales targets consistently.
· Strong willingness to work in Relationship Management; Banking operations and products including investment products Prior experience in Sales.
· Knowledge of Mutual Fund, Life insurance, General insurance, PMS and structure products.
· Teamwork, verbal and written excellence, resilience and highly motivated for developing a new department.
Apply for Axis Bank Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancies in Hyderabad Hiring for Virtual Relationship Manager in August 2020:
Search in Google with below keywords
Axis Bank Careers
Axis Bank India Jobs
Axis Bank Careers India
Axis Bank Recruitment
Axis Bank Recruitment 2020
Axis Bank Walkins Interviews
Axis Bank Walkins
Axis Bank jobs
Axis Bank openings
Axis Bank hiring
Axis Bank recruitment
Axis Bank job openings
Axis Bank vacancy
Axis Bank job vacancy
Axis Bank walkins
Axis Bank positions
apply for Axis Bank jobs
Axis Bank jobs for freshers