Mortgages:Regional Sales Manager – Home Loans
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) sets the vision for the Region and develops and adheres to a business plan to attain this vision. The RSM is responsible for maintaining the P&L of the location and for the business expansion and growth of the lending book of the area so as to achieve the topline and profitability goals. The RSM coordinates with the Zonal managers to ensure that they are able to respond proactively to the business issues and challenges by providing them with the required guidance and support
· Manage the Area Sales Managers/ Sales Managers and achieve the sales targets across products and channels
· Conduct area sales team meetings and set targets to ensure tight control on sales process
· Responsible for maintaining the product mix in the business and benchmark yield across location
· Responsible for Collections of delinquent accounts and manage quality portfolio
· Conduct regular visits to the locations to develop new relationships in the business
· Plan/design sales programs, contests and presentations
· Manage relations with branch circle Direct Selling Agents and Connector network in the location
· Collaborate with appropriate business alliance partners and other distributors to expand the reach of the bank’s products and services.
· Actively pursue and close new business opportunities, working closely with Sales Management and Inside Sales Representative to ensure geography based objectives are being met.
· Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information, identify trends that effect current and future growth of regional sales and profitability.
· Effectively engage Operations & Risk teams to understand and contribute to overall processes & profitability across locations.
· Maintain good working environment and high motivation level at across location
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
· Graduation/ Post-Graduation from a recognized institute
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
· Knowledge of industry, technology, marketing, and product trends
· Knowledge of regulatory guidelines and norms
· Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
· Ability to manage complex client situations
· Ability to manage risk and uncertainty for self and team within a dynamic priority-setting environment
· Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
Experience: 8-15 Years
Apply for the Job