Treasury:Fx Specialist – CBG
The Treasury department is responsible for supervising the Bank’s funding position and maintaining its regulatory reserve requirements. It invests in sovereign and corporate debt instruments, and engages in proprietary trading in equity and fixed income securities, foreign exchange, currency futures and options. The division further governs the Bank’s investments in commercial paper, mutual funds and floating rate instruments as part of the management of short-term surplus liquidity. Moreover, it offers a wide range of treasury products and services to corporate customers
About the Role:
The role requires knowledge and experience in making forex dealings with the customers and branches.
· Proper understanding of foreign exchange market with an experience of 3 to 5 years of doing foreign exchange transaction with branches and corporate customers.
· Provide customer advisory to allocated branches and customers.
· Quoting of foreign exchange rates to branch/customer transactions and enter in the Bank system.
· Improvise forex business of the bank by marketing of various forex and derivative products to branches and customers.
· Proper understanding of various regulatory and internal control guidelines of foreign exchange market.
· Increase Forex volume for the bank by maintaining relationship with Direct Access Customers, Branches, and Internal Teams
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
· Preferably MBA (Finance) / Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountant
· Relevant experience in covering sophisticated Corporate Clients and should have knowledge of forex.
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
· Proficiency in understanding Treasury Products
· Proficiency in pricing and execution of forex trade
· Ability to take on and work towards achieving challenging targets
Apply for the Job