Business Development Executive
The Liability Sales department focuses on the liability acquisition, assets and retail forex business for the bank. The department drives business from 4000+ branches and is responsible for sourcing of retail and corporate deposits, salary and non-salary accounts, trust accounts and forex Business with a view to increase the retail book of the bank
About the Role:
· Business Development Executives are a part of the Bank’s front line sales team.
· Their primary responsibility is sales of bank’s products to new customers for the bank.
· They will be required to take part in offsite marketing activities and travel locally to meet new customers as a daily activity.
· They are responsible for selling banking and third party products to customers based on their needs.
· They are responsible for handling customer queries.
· Business Development Executives are required to achieve targets assigned by the bank within initial 6 months for confirmation of their service
· Selling of bank’s and third party products to new customers.
· Conducting marketing activities and travel locally to meet new customers as a daily activity.
· Contacting existing customers for more deposits and cross selling of more products.
· Achieve sales targets as assigned by the organization on a daily and monthly basis.
· Complete all mandatory certifications required for the role (AMFI, EUIN etc.).
· Complete all learning activities conducted by the bank from time to time.
· Daily entry of interaction with customers in bank’s CRM system.
· Follow all compliance guidelines (regulatory & legislative) for each activity.
· Participate and follow all initiatives that are undertaken by the bank from time to time
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
· Graduation from a recognized institute
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
· Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
· Excellent lead generation and conversion skill
· Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
· Ability to work successfully as a part of a team
· High sales orientation to meet the sales targets consistently
· Ready to travel locally for meeting customers during sales calls.
· Should have compatible mobile device with a required Android/ iOS version
Apply for the Job