Business System Analyst
The Business System Analyst is responsible for developing system specifications and testing the system against the specifications / business scenarios provided. The System Analyst is also responsible for coordinating the development effort for small to medium size projects / change requests and for studying the technological and business trends to be able to recommend changes to both the processes to take advantage of advances in both
· Ensure that the new technical requirements are properly integrated with existing processes
· Participate in requirement gathering write technical requirements during critical phases
· Interact with vendors to understand software limitations
· Assist programmers during system development, EX: provide use cases, flowcharts or even database design
· Responsible for system testing (SIT, Performance, Security testing), designing components and providing that information to the developer.
· Ensure that the systems comply with IT policy standards.
· Responsible for the maintenance & operational activities of the system
· Co-ordinate with the project teams and ensure that the resources are equipped to be productive in time to meet requirements.
· Responsible for preparing project plans and maintaining it.
· Evaluate alternative solutions to business problems and select preferred solution & justify the selections.
· Provide functional and user interface design specifications to the development team
· Work with business and Solution Architects to identify suitable options and review these to identify the most suitable
· Gather, document and maintain the necessary information to enable the project team (business and IT staff) to undertake the project and deliver successfully.
· Document proposed changes to the requirements and solution to enable impact analysis and revised business case, specifications, budgets, timescales and plans to be prepared and authorised.
· Develop the processes necessary to efficiently operate the proposed solution including user guides, manuals, training materials and implementation and data conversion aids.
· Work with business and IT staff to enable thorough testing and successful implementation of the solution
· Demonstrate application functionality, solicit feedback and ensure that project sponsor requirements are met
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
· Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
· Knowledge of industry, technology and banking products
· Knowledge of regulatory guidelines and norms
· Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
· Ability to manage complex client situations
· Ability to multitask
· Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
Location: Airoli, Mumbai
Apply for the Job