Job Id: 20200828025
Job Role: Data Engineer
Experience: 5+ Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Indusry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Autodesk Recruitment 2020 Job Openings in Bangalore Hiring for Data Engineer in August 2020:
We are looking for a savvy Data Engineer to join our growing data insights team. The new hire will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams. The ideal candidate is an experienced data pipeline builder and data wrangler who enjoys optimizing data systems and building them from the ground up. The Data Engineer will support software developers, data analysts and data scientists on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects. They must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, platforms and products. The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of leveraging their expertise to further develop a data lake that powers a superior, high quality employee experience.
· Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
· Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
· Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
· Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies.
· Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into employee experience, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
· Work with stakeholders to assist with data-related technical issues and support associated data infrastructure needs.
· Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
· Keep up to date with the latest and greatest in feature-sets and capabilities from public cloud providers (such as AWS and Azure) and find ways to apply them back help their team
· Work with data scientists and analysts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
· We are looking for a candidate with 5+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role, who has attained a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field.
· They should also have experience using the software, tools and languages listed below –
· Experience with scripting languages such as Python and Scala
· Experience with big data tools such as PySpark
· Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and AWS Dynamodb
· Experience with AWS cloud services used often for data engineering including S3, EC2, Glue, Lambda, RDS, Redshift
· Experience working with APIs to pull and push data
· Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
· Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
· Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
· Strong analytical skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
· A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets.
· Familiarity with Agile and SCRUM methodologies
· Independently accountable and capable of solving problems with minimal guidance
· Experience working with PowerBI to develop dashboards
· Experience working with agile, globally distributed teams
Apply for Autodesk Recruitment 2020 Job Openings in Bangalore Hiring for Data Engineer in August 2020: