Job Id: 20200701002
Job Role: Functional Quality Engineer
Experience: 3+ Years
Qualification: BS or MS in Mechanical Engineering or similar (e.g. Civil Engineering, Electronics)
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description AutoDesk Careers Tomorrow Walkins Interviews in Bangalore Hiring For Mechanical / Civil Engineer in July 2020:
Autodesk is looking for a Quality Engineer to join our Salesforce engineering team in Bangalore. As a member of the cross-functional agile team you will collaborate with developers, product owners, and have a huge impact on how we design, build and deliver our products to millions of professionals. As Quality Engineer, you will be primarily responsible for developing and executing exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality before it is released to the customers.
You will work in diverse and dynamic environment on a variety of unique and interesting challenges. We will give you an opportunity to grow your skills and learn new technologies while we make sure you don’t forget to have fun along the way!
- Develop and execute software test plans at the user interface level, including functional tests, UI tests and workflow tests to identify system and software problems and their causes
- Work with automated test cases using already existing frameworks
- Work in a agile Team and actively participate in agile events
- Be an advocate of high quality of the products you work on
- BS or MS in Mechanical Engineering or similar (e.g. Civil Engineering, Electronics)
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies quickly
- 3 + Years experience in testing Salesforce application.
- Open to new challenges and ready to extend your knowledge outside current area of expertise
- Good communication skills including writing, speaking and presenting in English.
- Experience in working in a large enterprise implementation of Salesforce is a must.
- Experience using Selenium Automation tool
- Experience in application testing