Job Id: 20210222023
Company: McGraw Hill
Job Role: Assistant Manager – E-Commerce & Digital Marketing
Experience: 1-3 Years
Job Location: Noida
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description McGraw Hill Careers Hiring for Assistant Manager E-Commerce & Digital Marketing in March 2021:
In the role of Assistant Manager – E-Commerce & Digital Marketing, you will be responsible for the execution of e-commerce promotions and digital marketing for the company. You will be contributing to improving the online brand presence across e-commerce channels, thereby maximizing the e-commerce opportunity for the business. The ideal candidate is a builder and team player with a self-starter mentality and passion for all things marketing and technology.
What can you bring to the role?
– Product listing and visibility (all McGraw Hill products/Print & e-books) on e-com portals – ensuring timely listing of all new release books for pre-order enablement and PO creation by online channel partners.
– Drive customer specific E-Commerce initiatives/ promotions to grow online market share and brand presence.
– Regular check of product rating, reviews, old-new edition mapping, transfer of book rating and reviews from old to new edition, searchability of products on e-com portals, search rank, MRP and sales offers by various sellers running at e-com marketplaces.
– Competition analysis and tracking the behavior of different sellers.
– Identify the gaps in product range and price points to effectively service the E-Commerce channels.
Digital Marketing (30%)
– Work closely with the head of marketing to build a holistic digital marketing execution plan for McGraw Hill India and to maximize the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
– Manage the company website (Magento), blog management, enhance SEO and promotion of website for sales leads and conversion, e-com affiliates’ links management, handle Google analytics.
– Manage and optimize the company’s social media channels-including planning, designing and posting of social posts.
– Managing digital paid promotions, including social media/search engine/content marketing with the help of efficient external marketing agencies- reporting and analysis of campaigns, showing total impact of online marketing activities as it relates to signups, leads, and overall ROI.
What you’ll need to be successful:
– Minimum 1 – 3 years of experience in E-commerce management and/or online business development and/or digital marketing management experience.
– Account management in E-commerce – prior experience in managing Amazon, Flipkart and other E-commerce channels is an advantage.
– Good technological understanding of E-commerce platforms is highly appreciated.
– Passion about digital – a proven record of acquisition and conversion.
– Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices: experience with B2C social media, Google AdWords and SEO/SEM.
Apply for McGraw Hill Careers Hiring for Assistant Manager E-Commerce & Digital Marketing in March 2021