ASP.NET MVC 4-Developer
“As a Senior Developer, you are responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of a complex project module. You should have good experience in application of standard software development principles. You should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks. You should have in-depth knowledge of at least one development technology/ programming language. You should be able to respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers. You should be able to coach, guide and mentor junior members in the team. ”
· Experience – 6years
· Strong experience in developing enterprise web applications.
· Expertise on the Microsoft technology stack (ASP.NET MVC 3.5 / 4.0 / 4.5, Web API, SQL Server).
· Knowledge of design patterns is required.
· Ability to deliver software and artefacts independently.
· Ability to mentor technical teams and evaluate software artefacts.
· Ability to communicate with technical experts as well as functional teams.
· Ability to propose solutions for design and architecture.
· Demonstrated experience in complex software troubleshooting techniques.
· Experience in Product Engineering is desirable.
· Exposure to Windows Azure is an added advantage.
Apply for the Job