Job Id: 20200625007
Job Role: Design Engineer/Senior Engineer – Highways (MER Projects)
Experience: 6-8 Years
Qualification: Civil Engineering-Master’s Degree in Transportation/Highway Engineering
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Arcadis Careers Tomorrow Walkins in Hyderabad Hiring For Civil Engineer in June 2020:
Experience in Design of Major express ways, highways, motorways, urban and local roads
• GCC experience is essential. Experience of working on major infrastructure projects of Roads & Highways of Middle East Region minimum of 3 years and should have executed at least one Detailed Design Project
Principal Duties & Key Responsibilities
• Manage engineering design tasks from conceptual design to final design such as concept, preliminary, Detailed and Tender stage
• Experience in Geometrics of Horizontal and vertical alignment, super elevation, cross sections, design of junctions -at grade, roundabout or grade separated, road signs & markings, layouts such as utility plan and traffic management plan, grading plans, quantity estimation, performing analysis and design calculations as needed. Knowledge of drainage is essential.
• Involved in value engineering and creating good concepts at concept/preliminary stages and 3D modelling of all Highway components.
• Efficient in using tools -Civil 3D, Auto cad, Navis works, Mx Road, Infraworks, MS office and any automation tools / processes to make the work more effective and efficient.
• Should be able to estimate the work and prepare budgets for technical works
• Thorough knowledge of codal provisions/Tech Specs of Middle east region
• Completion of tasks with minimal supervision, in accordance with agreed quality, budget and schedule, solving problems encountered and identifying discrepancies in results
• Ensure all project files are up to date and comply with the QMS system
• Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
• Experience in using CDE tools project wise/O 365/share point
• Excellent written and verbal English. Proficient in writing and checking technical reports (English)
• Enjoys mentoring junior engineers.
• Deals and talks with Expats/Co-ordinate with project Managers and deliver to results/ Team player/motivates and share knowledge to improve quality /assign tasks -deliver the works through team members/help the team members to accomplish the tasks / multi-tasking / Be proactive and contribute to a safer work environment
• Drive and ambition: can energies self and others; sets and provides clear direction; is result-orientated.
• Emotional resilience and confidence: adapts easily to new environments; remains calm, and continues to perform under pressure; talks openly and honestly; gives and acts on constructive feedback.
• Judgement: able to problem solve and deliver output thinking.
• Builds respect easily at all levels: proactively networks; has effective communication skills; can engage at highest executive level.
• Effectively participates in team working to achieve goals and objectives: enables others to achieve goals and objectives.