Job Id: 20200508011
Job Role: BIM Modeler – Electrical & Mechanical (UK projects)
Experience: 5-8 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Not Mentioned
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description for Arcadis Careers Recruitment 2020 Hiring for Electrical / Mechanical Engineer in May 2020:
• Should be able to produce 2D & 3D documentation for projects from AutoCAD, Microstation, AECOsim and Revit MEP with limited supervision on a project basis.
• Navisworks and Bentley Navigator and VBA Script experience will be added advantage.
Qualification & Experience;
• Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
• 5 to 8 years of experience in the use of visual basic or python (preferably), AutoCAD, Microstation, AECOsim, Revit MEP, Navisworks, Dynamo or other BIM software’s.
Principal Duties & Key Responsibilities
• Performs both routine and non-routine, complex drafting assignments that require judgment in resolving issues or making recommendations.
• Ensures accuracy and quality of discipline models.
• Collaborates and communicates with other disciplines regarding coordination issues and common model development tasks.
• Develops accurate 2D & 3D drawings from project BIMs, including sheet management tasks, annotations, dimensions, notes and all visibility settings.
• Maintain and distributes project information to other team members.
• Works with CAD Manager and project engineers to communicate, problem solve, and update models for coordination and design issues.
• Strong knowledge in Building Service domain
• Assist electrical engineering building services and cross check the results with input given by Design Engineer.
• Good Knowledge of UK Standards and Specification procedures to achieve set results and deadlines is desirable.
• Innovative ability to resolve CAD problems and issues.
• Commitment to CPD and self-learning / development.