Job Id: 20200916015
Job Role: Talent Acquisition Associate
Experience: 1-3 Years
Qualification: Graduate / MBA
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Arcadis Careers Job Vacancies for HR / Talent Acquisition Associate in September 2020:
• Support the Sr HR Business Partner in rolling out all P&C priorities.
• Connect with Line Managers and have regular focus group discussions and pulse checks/surveys in the junior/mid level category of employees.
• Enrich employee relations and flag /address employee concerns under the guidance of Sr HRBP.
• Shadow and engage new joiners actively through the course of the 100 day onboarding journey.
• Help employee integration into the Arcadis team.
• Work on employee engagement initiatives for junior/mid levels.
This role covers a defined business group based across different locations in India
Work under the direction and guidance of the Senior HRBP
• Consult with Sr HR business partner and Line management and provide daily guidance to employees
• Analyze trends and metrics with the HR department
• Resolve employee relations issues and address grievances under the guidance of the Sr HR Business Partner
• Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
• Provide HR policy guidance
• Monitor and report on workforce movement and changes
• Identify training needs for teams and individuals
• Develop & implement change management strategy within the business to support the implementation of HR programs and initiatives
• Proactively reports and addresses on Employee Relations and performance management matters
• Implement strategies to foster a productive, development-oriented and harmonious work environment and culture.
• Partners with managers to ensure the optimal departmental structure, workforce shape and reporting relationships are in place to deliver business objectives.
• Supports employee communications programs including the development and or implementation of training courses.
• Supports managers in employee secondment and international relocation
• Coordinates with the Employee Engagement, Training & Development, Compensation & Benefits, HR Administration, Reporting & Analytics, and Recruitment teams to ensure smooth and efficient process flow.
• Collaborates on design of GEC wide programs and initiatives by providing an organization-specific objective;
Knowledge & Experience:
• Minimum 1-3 years of experience.
• Excellent interpersonal, listening and communication skills (verbal and written); networking skills
• Exposure in a multinational environment (preference)
• Must have excellent oral and written English communication skills
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office applications.
• Excited about working in a competitive work environment, enjoying the thrills and spills.
• Fast learner, proactive, agility to function in a fast changing innovative environment;
• Strong work ethics, able to handle confidential information sensitively and with integrity;
• Good planning, organization, analytical and problem solving skills;
• Excited about working with diverse teams of different cultures and personalities.
• Masters/ Graduate of Human Resources, Business Management, Psychology, or other relevant degree
Apply for Arcadis Careers Job Vacancies for HR / Talent Acquisition Associate in September 2020: