Job Id: 20200828009
Job Role: Software Engineer II – Android development
Experience: 5-8 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Medtronic Careers Recruitment Job Openings in Hyderabad Hiring for Android Developer in August 2020:
This position is responsible for defining, implementing, executing, and documenting software for the next generation of RTG software products. The activities will encompass all facets and phases of software engineering, meeting all regulatory standards, to realize complex, innovative, high reliability systems that improve the quality of life of people around the world.
This role requires the ability to understand moderately complex technologies, coupled with the technical skills to transpose both into exceptional products that delight users. This is a highly trusted position that requires an individual to think independently, be decisive, and need minimum supervision.
A Day in the Life
• Collaborate with the SCRUM teams to provide high quality mobile apps in a fast-paced environment.
• Create and document all aspects of the software engineering processes for products under development, incorporating the highest quality standards, cost effectiveness, and measurable efficiency.
• Support the test automation strategy and implementation.
• Meet all project milestones and deliverables, as required by the project leadership.
• Manage the design and implementation process and evidence gathering.
• Create and execute automated and manual tests for the verification of software requirements.
• Provide concise, timely, and accurate reports and status of all test activities.
• Participate in continuous process improvement activities.
• Provide guidance and best-practice techniques to meet all regulatory compliance requirements.
• Keep abreast of technical and industry trends related to software design and development.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic /Software Engineering or equivalent with 5 to 8 years of Product design experience .
• Experience with medical device regulations and standards, such as IEC 62304, for medical device software development lifecycle.
• Experience in leading requirements, design and code review criteria with high quality.
• 2+ years of experience with Java development and Object-Oriented Design.
• Demonstrated successful delivery of a software application in a prior environment in a technical lead capacity.
• Experience leading software engineering teams of 3+ engineers.
• Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Broad knowledge of software test architecture and software tools for Web and mobile software applications.
• Practitioner of Agile software development, including TDD, and experience leading a scrum team as a Scrum Master
• Experience with Android development and code review
• Experience with layered architecture, MVP, MVC and other common Design Patterns
• Experience with writing effective unit tests. Generating and analyzing code coverage reports
• Experience defining XML and JSON
• Knowledge of wireless networking technologies.
• Experience with computer graphics and 2D/3D model visualization techniques
• Experience with configuration management tools and best practices (GIT, SVN, etc.).
• Good understanding of Continuous Integration environments (Jenkins, Bamboo, ElectricCloud)
• Understanding of basic agile tools (Rally, VersionOne, Jira)
• Ability to generate concise and timely reports, including project metrics
Principal Working Relationship
• This role will be working with a motivated, diverse, and knowledgeable development teams to deliver world-class products.
Nice to Haves
• Good understanding of cloud-based technologies (PaaS/SaaS/Storage)
• Understanding of multitenant/multi-user paradigm
• Experience with Big Data Analytics (Hadoop or Mongo DB)
• Experience with test automation using Appium, Selenium and UIAutomator
• Experience with Microsoft Technologies (MS Project, MS Project Server, SharePoint, Office)
Apply for Medtronic Careers Recruitment Job Openings in Hyderabad Hiring for Android Developer in August 2020: