Job Id: 20210425004
Company: American Express
Job Role: Big Data Engineer (Hadoop, Pyspark)
Experience: 4-7 Years
Qualification: Bachelor degree in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent OR Master’s in Computer Applications or equivalent
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description American Express Recruitment Job Vacancy for Big Data Engineer in April 2021:
• Support the Compliance and Operations Risk big data delivery team in India to lead and assist in the design and actual development of applications.
• Responsible for specific functional areas within the team, this involves project management and taking business specifications.
• The individual should be able to independently run projects/tasks delegated to him.
• Responsible for analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation of system applications.
• Develop and maintain project related documentation,
• Provide system support and user support/training/communication for implemented applications
• 4 to 7 years of experience is required.
• Expert in Python and Big Data
• Expert on Hadoop Architecture having knowledge on Hadoop, Map Reduce, Hbase.
• Experience in UNIX shell scripting is good to have
• Provides advanced knowledge of technical and functional principles.
• Effectively leverages General knowledge of the relationships that exist between all relevant functional groups within American Express.
• Should have experience in analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation of system applications
• Demonstrated ability to develop and document technical and functional specifications and analyze software and system processing flows.
• Good to have experience in Spark Core and Kafka
• Creative problem solving (Innovative).