Job Id: 20200829019
Job Role: Software Engineer
Experience: 1-3.5 Years
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amdocs Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancies in Pune Hiring for Software Engineer in August 2020:
Responsible for design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software systems.
Responsible for one or more specific modules within a large software system scope
What will your job look like?
You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable , supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
You will be encourage to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
All you need is…
• Good hands-on of Project Development using Mainframe technologies:
o COBOL, JCL, DB2,
o Good to have – IMS DB or Assembler or PL1 or CICS
• Good written and verbal communication
• Flexibility to work in Shifts as per business needs
• Good analysis and problem solving skills
• Ability to understand complex requirements and assist the team in creating designs
• Ability to work in pressure and crisis situations
• Professional & Relevant Experience – 1-3.5 years
• Team Player
• Maintenance, Support & Development in Mainframe Technologies
• Shift Working (3-12 as of now, but flexibility as per business need)
• Provide production support (resolve job abends) for customer applications for any issue
• Understand the requirements and prepare HLD/ detailed design that follows the architecture
• Coding & Unit Testing for any development project that team gets
• Review the code to make sure that all the requirements (functional and non-functional) are met
Apply for Amdocs Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancies in Pune Hiring for Software Engineer in August 2020:
Search in Google with below keywords
Amdocs India Jobs
Amdocs Careers India
Amdocs Recruitment 2020
Amdocs Walkins Interviews
Amdocs job openings
Amdocs job vacancy
apply for Amdocs jobs
Amdocs jobs for freshers