SW Test Specialist_Automation
Responsible for segments of test planning, design and execution, meeting planned scope, schedule and maintaining the engagement and relationship with the client/ internal customers. Provides recommendations for issue resolution, system optimization and test efficiency.
All you need is…
Bachelor’s degree in IT/ Computer Science/ Industrial Engineering/ System Analysis or Master in Computer Application
6-8 years of relevant experience in SW testing, depth knowledge of testing tools and methodologies, Expertise in Automation tools, DevOps tools and practices knowledge, Jenkin CI/CD pipeline knowledge
Telecommunication experience/ knowledge is an added advantage
In depth knowledge of testing tools and Automation tools (REST Assure, TEST NG, Selenium, Docker, Kebernates, Jenkins, and GIT/Bitbucket)
What will your job look like?
• You will oversee and perform test execution activities, including implementation of test automation procedures and scripts.
• You will determine the proper prioritization of the testing activities and ensure integrative work and full coverage of test scenarios based on the test plan and observations from concurrent testing activities.
• You will collect and analyze system behavioral results in order to provide recommendations for issue resolution as well as for system optimization.
• You will define the execution test plan, scope and resources required.
• You will design test solutions to be implemented and executed in alignment with the planned scope and design coverage and customer needs/use.
• You will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing the professional and business relationship with the customer and internal stakeholders.
• You will act as a technical interface for team members and with other teams to resolve issues and communicate conclusions and recommendations.
• You will act as a mentor for new team members, leverage knowledge across test implementations and projects, and define best use/ reuse of testing tools and best practices.
• You will ensure that product documentation, test ware and work products used in the testing activities are of the highest quality to ensure traceability, correctness and compliance with both internal standards and client needs.
Apply for the Job