Job Id: 20210429021
Job Role: Business Development Specialist Analytics
Experience: Relevant Experience
Qualification: MBA / Graduate
Job Location: Bangalore / Mumbai / Delhi
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Recruitment MBA Job Vacancy for Business Development Specialist Analytics in May 2021:
The ideal candidate will possess both a business background that enables them to drive an engagement and interact at the CxO/VP level, as well as a technical background that enables them to easily interact with software developers and architects. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions, and work cross – organisationally to build consensus. A keen sense of ownership, drive, and scrappiness is a must.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Serve as a key member of the Analytics Specialist team in AISPL focused on helping to drive overall AWS market and technical strategy for data warehousing and analytics in India.
· Work closely with our customers to ensure they are successful using our services, and that they have the resources required.
· Understand the technical requirements of our customers and work closely with the product development teams to guide the direction of our product offerings.
· Execute programs and workshops for our strategic customers in India.
· Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks to growing the business.
· Develop long-term strategic partnerships in support of our strategic customers in key markets segments.
· Handle a high volume of engagements and the fast pace of the cloud computing market.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required.
· Experience in pre-sales, technical account management, solutions architecture, business development or program/product management experience.
· Must have Data Analytics experience.
· Strong data analytics technical knowledge with ability to go deep enough on technical aspects to differentiate between varied analytics approaches (data warehousing, Hadoop, operational analytics etc.).
· Experience in large enterprise customer facing roles.
· Experience working with Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Teradata, IBM Netezza or other data warehouse platforms.
· MBA, Computer Science, and/or Engineering/Math background highly desired; working knowledge of software development practices and data center / infrastructure / networking technologies highly desired.
Apply for Amazon Recruitment MBA Job Vacancy for Business Development Specialist Analytics in May 2021