Software Development Engineer in Test I
Ring is hiring a detail-oriented and technically-savvy Software Development Engineer in Test – I, to focus on developing automation frameworks and increasing automation coverage.
We are looking for a self-motivated and highly technical SDET to join our team to help achieve consistent automation coverage across multiple products and to ship high quality features simultaneously across platforms.
As a SDET, you will have opportunity to build upon our framework, working on test automation and infrastructure development, testing design and architectural choices, which impact on our systems, our business and, most importantly, our customers.
You will work directly with Developers, QA Engineers and Product Managers to ensure quality development and quality of our applications and platforms. If you are creative, customer focused, have a passion for QA and test automation, and enjoy working in a dynamic environment, this team is right for you.
· Good experience in Frontend, API and Mobile (iOS and Android) automation framework developments
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field, or equivalent work experience
· 3+ years of experience as a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) with strong object-oriented design and coding skills
· Demonstrated experience in test framework design and development
· Demonstrated knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control, build and release processes, continuous deployment, and test suite development and maintenance
· Experience with Agile testing methodologies and best practices
· Hands-on experience with automated testing tools like Selenium, Appium for Android and iOS
· Experience working with AWS services (EC2, S3, CodeBuild etc.) CI/CD pipelines and Docker
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially excellence in technical communications with peers who may be working remotely
· Good knowledge of software QA methodologies, automation tools and processes with demonstrated experience in a SDET role
· Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
· Strong creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness
· Experience working in an agile/scrum development process
· Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
· Ability to drive test automation to both ensure product quality and to contribute to continuous integration and delivery efforts
· Experience participating in design reviews, defining quality metrics and implementing measurements to determine test effectiveness, testing efficiency, and to measure the overall quality of deliverables
Apply for the Job