Software Development Engineer – AWS
Would you like to contribute to the creation of a new innovative product within Amazon Web Services? Are you passionate about creating systems and services that bring the power of Machine Learning to a new domain? At Amazon Monitron, we are setting the standard for high-performance, easy-to-use, cost-effective, end-to-end solution using ML in the field of equipment monitoring and predictive maintenance domain.
Our team is group of multi-disciplinary engineers focused on developing and owning this exciting new product for our customers. As a Software Development Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and deploying distributed and large-scale solutions for our world-wide customer base. In this, you will collaborate closely with a team of ML scientists to influence our overall strategy and the team’s road map. Our team has opportunity for engineers interested in working across the stack including firmware, core backend software and frontend user experience including web app, Android and iOS app.
This position involves on-call responsibilities, typically one week every two months. We don’t like to get paged in nights or on the weekends, so we work to ensure that our system is fault tolerance. Our team is dedicated to supporting new team members as we grew in last year. We care about your career growth, with tasks and projects assigned to help each team member develop and take on more complex tasks in future.
We’re looking for a new teammate who is enthusiastic, empathetic, curious, motivated, reliable, and able to work effectively with a diverse team of peers; someone who will help us amplify the positive & inclusive team culture we’ve been building.
· Bachelor of Science (BS) in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or relevant industry experience to match
· 5+ years of industry experience in design for scalability, performance and reliability
· Proficient in at least one object-oriented language (such as C++, C#, Java, etc.)
· Advanced degree such as Master of Science (MS), or PhD
· Experience in Internet of Things (IoT) system development, including IoT frameworks, embedded software, cloud development, web development, communication protocols, embedded Linux
· Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
· Extensive experience in distributed systems
· Strong sense of ownership, customer obsession, and drive to make systems work end-to-end
Location: Uttar Pradesh
Apply for the Job