Job Id: 20210106003
Job Role: Salesforce CRM Developer
Experience: 3+ Years
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Recruitment 2021 for Salesforce CRM Developer in January 2021:
The candidate will be part of a larger team of salesforce developers, admins and support engineers. The candidate should be able to build and customize Salesforce.com (SFDC) solutions and manage integrations with other systems. This includes designing, developing, testing and deploying custom Apex and object-oriented solutions. The candidate is expected to work on multiple projects/instances, work in sprints, translate user requirements into user stories and develop technical solutions. The candidate should be passionate about his work, self-motivated and detail oriented
1. Perform technical analysis, design, development, implementation of applications with necessary customizations.
2. Support cross systems and related integrations across native Salesforce eco system.
3. Build solution on Salesforce.com platform, including development in Force.com, Lightning web components, Apex , SOQL, SOSL, Web Services and API.
4. Troubleshoot and fix defects for planned releases and production issues.
5. Research and find opportunities to utilize SFDC best practices, guidelines to improve system productivity, scaling and monitoring.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field.
· 3 + years of experience in Salesforce.com platform.
· Salesforce Platform I + certification
· Lightning component/web component, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers development experience.
· Web services development and or experience with Salesforce API, Metadata and other APIs (REST, SOAP).
· Knowledge of integrations, third-party integration tools and ETL with Salesforce.
· Experience working with technical and business stakeholders from global cross-functional teams.
· Understanding of key SFDC design and architectural concept.
· In-depth understanding of capabilities and constraints of SFDC CRM application.
· Understanding of data structures, data modeling and database schema.
· Professional experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment, including development/staging/production (or similar) deployment cycles.
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
· Certified Salesforce.com Platform Developer or equivalent experience.
· Demonstrated success in implementing at least two full life cycle SFDC implementation.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.