Job Id: 20210219004
Job Role: Payroll Program Analyst
Experience: Relevant Experience
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Recruitment 2021 for Payroll Program Analyst in February 2021:
Job Responsibilities Include:
· Obtaining a strong understanding of customer needs, key deliverables, priorities and how activities align to the Amazon Leadership Principles.
· Supporting Project Managers and taking ownership of payroll impacting projects whilst ensuring the structured delivery of each activity to meet our customers’ needs.
· Working with key stakeholders to understand the users’ goals, objectives, identify success criteria and customer expectations
· Have the ability to deep dive into a solution to understand and enable project delivery.
· Supporting the Project Managers creation and delivery of business led requirements documents and testing strategies.
• Engage and support in solution testing whilst capturing and presenting results.
• Actively participating in and contributing to global workshops and design review sessions with Payroll key customers and stakeholders.
• Experience working as a Business Analyst with a desire to delivery as a Project Manager
• Fluent in English
• Experience working and contributing to project playbooks, building schedules, managing issues/risks, establishing communication plans and stakeholder engagement.
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
• Ability to excel both independently and in a team environment.
• Excellent organizational, facilitation, analytical and collaboration skills.
• Experience in Payroll and or HR industry
• Knowledge and experience of Time based solutions, Payroll and or HR Tools.
• A formal qualification in project management Prince2/PMP is desirable.