Job Id: 20200912014
Job Role: Account Manager, Digital Native Business
Experience: 12+ Years
Qualification: Graduate / MBA
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Recruitment 2020 MBA Job Openings in Bangalore Hiring for Digital Native Business in September 2020:
As a Business Development representative for AISPL , your responsibilities will include building and driving the strategy to increase adoption, and market penetration in accounts to build long-term business and marketing opportunities.
The ideal candidate will possess a business development/sales background that enables them to engage at all levels of a customer and partner organisation, including C-levels of the business and IT. He/She will also demonstrate a strong technical competency focused on the IT landscape and cloud computing. He/she should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan business objectives.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Accelerate customer adoption by identifying specific customer segments and industry verticals to approach with a value proposition for using Amazon web services.
· Develop long-term strategic relationships with key companies at the C-levels of Business & IT
· Work closely with the Channels team to ensure that AISPL is the partner’s preferred cloud computing platform across all service lines.
· Maintain an accurate forecast and various business reports.
· Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
· Possess the technical ability to explain (not implement) Cloud Computing, infrastructure solutions, Big Data & Internet architectures
· Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team.
· Ensure customer satisfaction.
· The right person will possess 12+ years of relevant experience in IT sales.
· Direct field & management experience in working with fast growing companies (startups, ISVs, unicorns).
· Would have consistently exceeded key performance metrics.
· Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives.
· Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences.
· Strong technical competencies in the areas of cloud computing, data center technologies, web services and enterprise software.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
· Strong connects and the ability to influence at a senior level.
BE/BTech or Equivalent degree required. Masters or MBA a plus.
Direct field experience in working with top enterprise/high growth startup and digital native companies across your assigned territory.
Apply for Amazon Recruitment 2020 Job Openings in Bangalore Hiring for Digital Native Business in September 2020:
Search in Google with below keywords
Amazon India Jobs
Amazon Careers India
Amazon Recruitment 2020
Amazon Walkins Interviews
Amazon job openings
Amazon job vacancy
apply for Amazon jobs
Amazon jobs for freshers