Job Id: 20200916002
Job Role: Senior Associate
Experience: 1-3 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancies in Bangalore Hiring for Senior Associate in September 2020:
· Create organization’s reporting metrics deck and craft performance metrics for business teams. Own and partner with cross-functional teams to influence these metrics
· Conduct ad hoc data analysis and data quality investigations. Use Amazon’s tools to problem solve and validate solutions
· Build processes and streamline processes between amazon and vendor systems including developing reports from ERP for key insights
The successful candidate will:
· Demonstrate intense customer focus and highest level of integrity, intellectual honesty, and strong work ethic.
· Be sharp, analytical, and thoughtful. Thoroughly thinks through problems to come up with solutions.
· Proven ability to successfully thrive in an ambiguous environment and changing market conditions.
· Takes initiative. Doesn’t wait to be asked. Plans efficiently while avoiding analysis paralysis.
· Strong team player, acts like an owner, and ultimately focused on delivering results with high standards.
· Superior verbal and written communications skills; particularly, the ability to deliver analysis in a clear and actionable format. Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of stakeholders
Qualifications A bachelor’s degree
· 1 – 3 years of work experience analyzing data with strong analytical skills.
· Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
· Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business “by the numbers”. Must be metrics-driven.
· Track record of managing metrics and improving performance with clients
· Proven analytical and quantitative skills (including proficiency with tools such as Excel and Access) and an ability to use data to back up assumptions and develop business cases.
Business development, account management, or finance background
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Proven negotiation skills, influencing abilities
Strong numerical and analytical aptitude
Languages known – Hindi and English are must. Other languages like Kannada, Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam will be an added advantage.
Apply for Amazon Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancies in Bangalore Hiring for Senior Associate in September 2020:
Search in Google with below keywords
Amazon India Jobs
Amazon Careers India
Amazon Recruitment 2020
Amazon Walkins Interviews
Amazon job openings
Amazon job vacancy
apply for Amazon jobs
Amazon jobs for freshers