Job Id: 20200903008
Job Role: Software Development Manager
Experience: 7+ Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Recruitment 2020 Job Openings in Bangalore Hiring for Software Development Manager in September 2020:
If you are looking for an opportunity to build creative technology solutions that positively impact hundreds of millions of customers, and relish large ownership and diverse technologies, join our team today! You will be responsible to set up and hold a high software quality bar besides providing technical direction to a highly technical team of Software Engineers.
· Work closely with senior engineers to design, implement and deploy applications that impact the Amazon.in business with an emphasis on building platform services.
· Own the delivery of an integral piece of a system or application.
· Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
· Assist directly and indirectly in the continual hiring and development of technical talent.
· Create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts
· 7+ years of relevant engineering experience
· 3+ years of people management experience, managing engineers
· Experience in partnering with product and program management teams
· BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
· Rich professional experience in object oriented programming such as Java or C++
· 3+ years’ experience with Service Oriented Architecture
· 3+ years’ experience with web technologies: JS, CSS, and HTML
· Experience with performance optimization on enterprise level software
• Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers. In this role we would be building scalable, distributed systems that would integrate with 3rd party sellers. So experience in distributed, scalable systems would be an advantage
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
• Strong people management skills in coaching team for performance and building teams ground-up and scaling them. To start with team size would be 8 but will scale to 12-15 by end of 2021.
• Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
Apply for Amazon Recruitment 2020 Job Openings in Bangalore Hiring for Software Development Manager in September 2020:
Search in Google with below keywords
Amazon India Jobs
Amazon Careers India
Amazon Recruitment 2020
Amazon Walkins Interviews
Amazon job openings
Amazon job vacancy
apply for Amazon jobs
Amazon jobs for freshers