Job Id: 20200819007
Job Role: Quality Assurance Engineer
Experience: 4+ Years
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancies in Hyderabad Hiring For Quality Assurance Engineer in August 2020:
We need a seasoned QAE with high impactful communication skills who has excellent track record of defining test strategies and coordinating testing across multiple dependencies. As a QAE responsible for E2E testing, you will play a key role to deliver key goals timely to meet Regulatory compliance deadline. In order to be successful in the role, the QAE would require diving deep on dependencies across end to end systems – customer, seller, accounting and reporting systems, creating end to end QA test cases, gathering test data requirements, perform testing, reporting defects and conducting defect triage meetings, driving testing for these 10+ teams and generating/sharing test execution reports with multiple Program stakeholders. This would also require evaluation of testing automation for each of these teams and define strategies for further automation so that we can reduce testing effort significantly for future. You will be encouraged to define processes and automated tools in order to improve the team’s speed, quality and efficiency. You will have the opportunity to play with coding if you are interested.
· 4+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
· Experience in manual testing
· Experience in automation testing
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience working in software development or quality organizations, writing QA tools and automated tests for web-based and mobile applications
· 3 years experience as part of a test team
· Experience driving end-to-end software quality
· Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools.
· Experience in writing test plans, test automation, or test cases, defect reporting, tracking
· Generating Test execution reports
· Ability to write code in C, C++ or Java
· Understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle and processes.
· Shows creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness.
· Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills.
· Knowledge of internationalization and localization processes, tools and technology
· Excellent problem-solving skills
Apply for Amazon Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancies in Hyderabad Hiring For Quality Assurance Engineer in August 2020:
Search in Google with below keywords
Amazon India Jobs
Amazon Careers India
Amazon Recruitment 2020
Amazon Walkins Interviews
Amazon job openings
Amazon job vacancy
apply for Amazon jobs
Amazon jobs for freshers