Job Id: 20200112012
Job Role: Software Development Engineer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Stipend: Not Mentioned
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description for Amazon Offcampus Drive Freshers in Hyderabad Hiring as Software Engineer :
We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Software Development Engineer who can build innovative & mission critical system software applications & tools. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and development of consumer products. You will be responsible for delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.
· · Ability to design and code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
· · Drive best practices and engineering excellence.
· · Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.
· · Work in an agile environment to deliver high quality software.
· Basic Qualifications Required
· · Candidates pursuing Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.
· · Excellent problem solving skills.
· · Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
· · Be able to write Amazon quality code in an object oriented language – preferably in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment.
· · Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
· Preferred Qualifications
· Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
· Knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages a plus
· Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
· Experience in optimization mathematics (linear programming, nonlinear optimization)
· Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
· Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
· Previous technical internship(s) preferred
Apply for Amazon Offcampus Drive for Freshers Jobs in Hyderabad Hiring as Software Engineer in January 2020:
[sc_fs_job html=”true” title=”Amazon Offcampus Drive for Freshers Jobs in Hyderabad Hiring as Software Engineer | Any Graduate” title_tag=”h2″ valid_through=”2020-01-31″ employment_type=”FULL_TIME” company_name=”Amazon” same_as=”https://www.amazon.jobs” logo_id=”” street_address=”” address_locality=”Hyderabad” address_region=”” postal_code=”” address_country=”IND” currency_code=”” quantitative_value=”” base_salary=”HOUR” css_class=”” ]Amazon Offcampus Drive for Freshers Jobs in Hyderabad Hiring as Software Engineer | Any Graduate[/sc_fs_job]