Operation Executive, Fresh 3P
Amazon Worldwide Operations is the underlying fulfillment and customer service engine that ensures Amazon creates the same consistent, world-class customer experience every time. We are looking for high-potential, flexible, innovative, and forward-thinking professionals to join our India Operations team. Are you ready to drive high-visibility, strategic, revenue-generating projects as well as leverage Lean methodologies to lead Operational process improvement initiatives? Are you equally comfortable digging into business requirements as you are drilling into architecture and design with development teams?
Join the Operations team as Operation Executive (OE). As Operation Executive, you will be responsible for monitoring multiple 3P stores from operations, performance, design and compliance point of view. You will be working with multiple internal and external stakeholders to manage operations performance and to drive program initiatives yielding improvement in quality, productivity, speed and cost. With customer obsession and a high sense of ownership, you will utilize your skills to identify patterns and any disruptions in it. You should be able to dive deep, scrutinize details and foresee data implications. You must be flexible to work weekends and/or overnight shifts regularly and to travel to stores to design, set up & monitor 3P operations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Monitor operations of the assigned stores and suggest & deploy improvements
2. Identify useful data accumulated from multiple sources and take necessary actions
3. Foresee implications based on current data and trends
4. Be organized, apt and prompt in notifying the situation, problem solve and recur prevention
5. Serve as a liaison between the internal and external stakeholders keeping in mind the objectives, limits, conformance and information privacy
6. Train & direct associates for action and conformance of norms & practices
7. Visit the stores for various operational conformance, restrictions and norms
8. Conduct ops checklist based on SOP
Basic qualifications Basic Qualifications 1. Strong MS office knowledge 2. Willingness to travel 3. Excellent Communication skills – written and verbal 4. Exposure to ERP, operations dashboard and tools 5. Previous experience in FMCG
Preferred Qualifications 1. Strong analytical and problem solving skills 2. Ability to multitask and manage multiple sites simultaneously with attention to detail 3. Engineering graduate preferable
Apply for the Job