Amazon CXQO Associate
As a CXQO Associate, you will be presented with an exciting opportunity to work in an upcoming project which is envisioned to revolutionise the way customer shops for essentials.
As a CXQO Associate, you won’t directly engage with customers but instead support our backend algorithm and computer vision to improve its accuracy by Human In The Loop process. In this process , you will improve the accuracy of our algorithm by reviewing partially-identified/ unidentified products from the images and correcting it.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Execute Human In The Loop tasks assigned to you on a daily basis by adhering to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and predefined guidelines.
· Perform data collection tasks for future ML(Machine Learning) training and improvements.
· Report issues with tools and software to the development team when necessary.
· Maintain strict confidentiality and follow all applicable Amazon policies for securing confidential information.
· 0-2 years of experience in a contact center or equivalent.
· Ability to work any shift including: weekends and holidays.
· Comfortable working in an ambiguous and fast paced environment.
· Must be able to work in a work from home environment when necessary.
· High attention to detail.
· Good communication skills.
· Proven record of delivery of performance metrics in an Operations environment.
· Practical knowledge of data processing needs and trade-offs.
· Experience with root cause analysis.
Apply for the Job