Job Id: 20201115002
Job Role: Technical Business Developer
Experience: 5+ Years
Qualification: Technical degree required; MBA and/or Computer Science or Math background highly desired
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon MBA Jobs in Mumbai for Technical Business Developer in November 2020:
As a Technical Business Development Manager with ADSIPL, you will have the exciting opportunity to help promote the growth and shape the future of the ADSIP Data Center infrastructure via strategic procurement activities in India. The ideal candidate will possess both a business background that enables them to engage and interact at the CXO/VP level, as well as a technical background that enables them to easily interact with Data Center and Network engineers. He/she should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions. He/she must have a demonstrated ability to negotiate multi-million dollar contracts from a business and technical perspective to procure data center infrastructure.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Serve as a key member of the Business Development team in India in helping to drive overall Infrastructure strategy.
· Understand the infrastructure market segments, customer base, and industry verticals in India.
· Set a strategic business development plan for target markets and ensure it’s in line with Infrastructure’s strategic direction.
· Execute the strategic business development plan while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. product teams, Networking, Data Center Engineering, legal, tax).
· Negotiate key contracts from a business and technical perspective.
· Familiar with Lease and Real Estate acquisition a plus.
· Understand the technical requirements of our engineering teams and negotiate a deal that solves their requirements as well as the business objectives.
· Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks to closing new deals to ensure compliance with global AWS standards, practices and policies.
· Manage complex contract negotiations and serve as a liaison to the legal group.
· Develop long-term strategic partnerships in support of our key markets.
· Technical degree required; MBA and/or Computer Science or Math background highly desired
· 5+ years of infrastructure negotiation (Data Center / colocation), and partner/business development and/or program/product management experience in an infrastructure environment.
· Having strong contacts in the Asia Pacific Data Center markets, especially in India.
· Data Center / Collocation Negotiation Vendor Management Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon Data Services India Private Limited (ADSIPL) functional/technical depth and complexity for this role