Business Development Manager- AWS Training
In this role, you will work closely with our Large Enterprise customers to craft training programs that will drive adoption and usage of AWS services. You will assist customers to understand their training requirements, develop detailed training proposals and manage the flawless execution of training plans. You will be fully engaged in all phases of the education sales cycle. This will include identifying, qualifying and recommending the education solution for clients and business partners, closing the opportunity, and working with Trainer and operation team to ensure successful delivery of the education, as well as being responsible for post sales client satisfaction results.This is a great opportunity to combine your passion for business development, learning and technology.
You will have excellent communication skills and proven business development experience, ideally in the IT Training sector. To be successful in this position, you must be a self-starter who is prepared to Think Big and Dive Deep.
· Able to portrait the big picture of the benefits of Skilling workforce to customer executives
· Develop training leads and manage to closure
· Work closely with the Account Teams to Provide Training proposals for Customers and Partners.
· Become proficient in AWS Training legal terms & condition in order to execute training Statement of Work documents (SOWs).
· Work closely with clients to determine training requirements and build detailed training proposals and plans to accelerate adoption of AWS Services.
· Maintain a strong relationship with customers to ensure flawless execution of training plans.
· Conduct Training Needs Assessments with key customers.
· Evangelize AWS Training & Certification at company and industry events.
· Build & maintain a pipeline of training opportunities and provide regular forecasts / business reviews to senior management
· MBA with specialization in Sales and Marketing
· 12+ year’s business development preferably in the IT industry.
· Experience managing an Education P&L: Financial Management able to effectively manage Cost, Revenue and Margin
· Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
· Experience conducting Training Needs Assessments and developing training plans.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills. At ease to build executive conversations
· Experience engaging and presenting to senior executives (CXO level).
· Strong commercial experience and business acumen including deal engineering deep
· Strong industry connects and domain understanding in Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
· Experience leading a team of technical professionals.
· A technical background in engineering or computer science.
· Knowledge of Amazon Web Services or Cloud Computing concepts.
· Marketing, operations and training delivery experience.
Apply for the Job