Job Id: 20200831001
Job Role: Business Development Manager
Experience: 3+ Years
Qualification: MBA from a premier B-School
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon MBA Jobs in Bangalore Hiring for Business Development Manager in August 2020:
Amazon is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager (BDM) to help grow its advertising business in India. The BDM will have the opportunity to define and execute the go-to-market strategy for Amazon’s, fast-growing advertising business, by engaging with Amazon seller ecosystem. S/he will work closely with senior Amazon leadership teams and seller facing teams to offer right advertising products to right advertiser audiences, optimized for Indian market.
The ideal candidate will have a strategy/BD/sales background preferably with revenue responsibility. A proven track record of building partnerships and working in a complex, cross functional environment is a key requirement. S/he must also possess strong communications skills and the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions to internal and external stakeholders. S/he will have a keen sense of ownership, drive, and desire to win!
The Amazon India advertising business is a strategic start-up with support and interest from business units across the company as well as Amazon’s top management. We are a motivated, collaborative and fun-loving team building a high growth business. We are entrepreneurial and have a bias for action and a broad mandate to experiment and innovate. This role offers an opportunity to make a significant impact on the future vision for Amazon.
This position can be based at Amazon office in Bangalore with travel as required.
· Serve as a key member of the ad sales team, helping to drive overall Amazon advertising strategy and business growth.
· Help sellers on Amazon succeed through right advertising inputs to aid product discoverability.
· Build scale in business development function by collaborating with internal stakeholders (product, program and marketing teams) to develop joint business plans and upsell opportunities.
· Prepare and present business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks to increasing adoption customers.
· MBA from a premier B-School
· 3+ years of experience in sales, business development owith people management experience
· Demonstrated experience in winning and retaining clients and establishing relationships with partners.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to think strategically and execute methodically. Adept at making data-driven decisions.
· Comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment
· Experience in advertising
· Experience in B2B sales/ business development
Apply for Amazon MBA Jobs in Bangalore Hiring for Business Development Manager in August 2020:
Search in Google with below keywords
Amazon India Jobs
Amazon Careers India
Amazon Recruitment 2020
Amazon Walkins Interviews
Amazon job openings
Amazon job vacancy
apply for Amazon jobs
Amazon jobs for freshers