Job Id: 20210121001
Job Role: Business Development Representative
Experience: 4+ Years
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree mandatory, MBA from Tier II colleges preferred
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon MBA Jobs in Bangalore for Business Development Representative in January 2021:
As a BD representative, you will have the exciting opportunity to help prospects adopt to Amazon Pay. Once engaged with a merchant, you will successfully understand customer business issues by using excellent listening and communication skills, demonstrate how these issues can be solved and the unique benefits of solving them with Pay services. Your responsibilities will include prospecting persistence to identify, create and qualify opportunities, then work to ensure the opportunity is understood and chart a launch plan for the partner in collaboration with program & onboarding teams. Once launched you will collaborate with partners to increase wallet share of Amazon Pay.
Your primary responsibility will be to ensure high preference for Amazon Pay and maximum coverage of merchants within the assigned channel.
· 4+ years experience in product led B2B sales/ business development
· Adept at managing complex customer relationships
· Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
· Proven ability to manage the business “by the numbers”.
· Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills. Ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly
· Bachelor’s degree or higher.
· Knowledge of the IN Payments industry
· Bachelor’s degree mandatory, MBA from Tier II colleges preferred
· Data analysis & understanding of querying tools is a plus
· Experience managing consumer marketing campaigns
· Experience selling to start ups / technology companies