Job Id: 20210328005
Job Role: Senior Product Manager
Experience: 7+ Years
Qualification: MBA from a premier Indian or international business school.
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon MBA Job Openings in Bangalore for Senior Product Manager in April 2021:
We are looking for a rockstar Product Manager with expertise and passion to imagine, build and manage innovative products. This is a high growth space and a big opportunity that needs an entrepreneurial minded product creator. You will have full ownership and responsibility through the product life cycle from customer feedback, product strategy, roadmap prioritization, development and measurement of adoption.
This role will require strong leadership skills and interaction/influence with teams across Amazon to drive the development of our product. The ideal candidate will be curious, have strong attention to detail, be energized by a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, be comfortable thinking big while also diving deep, will have high judgement and comfort managing senior stakeholders.
· MBA from a premier Indian or international business school.
· 7+ years of overall experience, including with at least 2 years in product development interfacing with technology and business teams
· Proven track record of translating customer needs into business / product requirements.
· Self-starter with a passion for independent, creative problem-solving, strong ownership, high commitment and a strong business judgment.
· Enjoy working in a startup environment, with proven ability to innovate and work customer backwards.
· Ability to think strategically and prioritize in an ambiguous environment.
· Analytical thinking, project management skills, attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills are essential.
· Proven track record of successful product launches
· Experience with operations facing product