Finance Analyst – Amazon Logistics
Amazon seeks a Financial Analyst to be a key member of its operations finance team. The person would play a key role in driving the business agenda and would work as copilot in delivering the business results and will own the cost for one of the business verticals of logistics. This includes, among other things, responsibility for financial metrics, reporting, forecasting and to help business in decision support through data analysis & business insight.
The Financial Analyst position is based in Bangalore.
The successful candidate will be strategic, analytical and have the demonstrated ability to effectively manage finances of a high-growth business including –
· Performing financial reporting, ad-hoc business analyses and financial modeling. Presenting recommendations to business leadership on strategic decisions and planned future initiatives
· Provide controllership to the business and build processes that augments transparency and improves controls.
· Facilitate financial reviews with business group and work with business leaders to ensure effective finance and cost management.
· Work closely with the business team to drive critical business goals, operational costs and contribute to Free cash flows
· Manage financial planning and analysis, forecasting product lines using the key input levers to the business.
· Facilitate periodic reviews with data analysis and follow through with leaders on actionable items for improving business metrics over a period of time
· Work with accounting team to drive monthly, quarterly, and annual financial-book close process for the category
CA/ MBA from a reputed B-school with 3-5 years of post-qualification experience, across corporate finance and business finance.
· Results-oriented, highly energetic, dynamic individual with hands-on mentality.
· Advanced analytical skills and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture.
· Ability to work independently with staff at all levels of the organization.
· Demonstrated experience of successfully driving complex projects.
· Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity and rapidly changing operating conditions while still delivering to expectations.
· Strong interpersonal skills emphasizing written and oral communication.
· Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis, and problem solving.
· Industry experience in e-commerce, distribution, retail a plus.
· Advanced Excel and analysis skills.
· Experience with SQL is a strong plus.