Job Id: 20200804003
Job Role: Production Planning Analyst
Experience: Relevant Experience
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Job Description Amazon Jobs Vacancies in Bangalore Hiring For Planning Analyst in August 2020:
An analyst will be expected to influence network level strategic decisions through partnering with senior stakeholders. The ideal candidate will possess both an analytical background that enables them to support network planning and demonstrate the ability to think broadly and strategically about operational initiatives. They will experience a wide range of problem solving situations, requiring extensive use of data collection and analysis. They will work in lock-step with multiple business teams including FC operations’ leadership, HR, finance leadership, supply chain, transportation and the software development team in Seattle.
· Interacting with and influencing business and finance customers to gather and present data.
· Supporting with input forecasting using trend analysis and statistical modeling to drive decision making.
· Be responsible for the Production Planning as well as cost and service optimization for the MEU and potentially wider EU network
· Building short/medium and long term operational plans to minimize variable costs associated with staffing
· Analyzing and solving business problems with focus on understanding root causes and driving forward-looking opportunities
· Communicating complex analysis and insights to stakeholders and business leaders, both verbally and in writing.
· Participate in global operational and production planning initiatives and project roll outs to cater to growing business needs
· Promote process improvement and standardization of processes across all sites in the network
· A completed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, IT, or finance based field
· Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills and an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
· Advanced Excel skills
· Strong sense of ownership and customer obsession
· Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills and an ability to provide creative solutions to complex problems
· Ability to build scalable analytical models
· Ability to apply basic statistical techniques (e.g. hypothesis testing)
· Ability to deal with ambiguity
· Experience utilizing SQL/VBA
· Experience with performance metrics
· Direct experience in quantitative research or analyses
· Master’s degree (Business, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field)
· Experience in Operations, Supply Chain
Apply for Amazon Jobs Vacancies in Bangalore Hiring For Planning Analyst in August 2020:
Search in Google with below keywords
Amazon India Jobs
Amazon Careers India
Amazon Recruitment 2020
Amazon Walkins Interviews
Amazon job openings
Amazon job vacancy
apply for Amazon jobs
Amazon jobs for freshers